Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥237,889 in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥226,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)