Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00303 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,845 (﷼ 66,320,259) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)