Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00342 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,562 (﷼ 56,816,685) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)