Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.464 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥265,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥262,165 (21,033 kr) in Halmstad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)