Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.776 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥386,617 (30,260 kr) in Halmstad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)