Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00495 JPY / VND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥346,454 (69,983,929 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)