Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.121 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥312,723 (元19,398) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)