Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.907 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,768 (元11,698) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (42 minutes ago)