Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.021 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥407,200 (13,564 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (41 minutes ago)