Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.101 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥391,133 (12,994 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)