Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.047 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥242,197 (7,557 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥230,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)