Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.793 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥427,804 (13,893 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)