Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.701 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥286,953 (9,347 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)