Cost of living comparison between Hafizabad, Pakistan and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.991 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥334,582 (₨337,612) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)