Cost of living in Hadera, Israel vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.566 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥280,832 (9,499 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥265,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)