Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.824 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥241,768 (7,843 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥225,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)