Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.596 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥264,125 (8,633 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)