Cost of living comparison between Hachiōji, Japan and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥458,535 in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 3 hours ago)