Cost of living in Gyumri, Armenia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23538 JPY / AMD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gyumri (Armenia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,529 (847,706Dram) in Gyumri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)