Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.072 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥239,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥234,281 ($2,090) in Gweru.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)