Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.771 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 14% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥291,953 ($2,589) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)