Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.140 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥250,451 ($2,295) in Gweru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)