Cost of living comparison between Gweru, Zimbabwe and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 104.158 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥404,090 ($3,880) in Gweru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)