Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10323 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,300 (₩2,308,455) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)