Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09675 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥225,201 (₩2,327,627) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (40 minutes ago)