Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09828 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥240,055 (₩2,442,442) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)