Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09743 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥361,169 (₩3,707,109) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (39 minutes ago)