Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.690 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,836 (₨192,833) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)