Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.682 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,749 (₨194,296) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)