Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.701 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥318,219 (₨187,054) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (26 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (29 minutes ago)