Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.699 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥327,550 (₨192,844) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)