Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.675 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥326,504 (₨194,924) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (35 minutes ago)