Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10112 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥414,827 (₩4,102,160) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)