Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09904 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥382,428 (₩3,861,351) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)