Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09881 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥242,152 (₩2,450,565) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥238,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)