Cost of living comparison between Gulu, Uganda and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03020 JPY / UGX
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥298,249 (9,875,539 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 1 hour ago)