Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03090 JPY / UGX
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,163 (6,543,445 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)