Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.555 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,232 (₨131,303) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)