Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.709 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 30% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥274,208 (₨160,468) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)