Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.782 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,217 (₨268,689) in Gujrat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (24 minutes ago)