Cost of living comparison between Gujrat, Pakistan and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.991 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥355,064 (₨358,279) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)