Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.964 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,596 (₨214,305) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)