Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥253,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,851 (₨185,826) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)