Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥298,349 (₨273,609) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (29 minutes ago)