Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.275 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,975 (元13,332) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 2 hours ago)