Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.418 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,520 (元19,217) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)