Cost of living comparison between Guelph, Canada and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.402 JPY / CAD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥348,250 (C$4,078) in Guelph.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)