Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.425 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥344,731 ($3,333) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)