Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.370 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,693 ($2,155) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (43 minutes ago)