Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.861 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥362,394 ($3,183) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)