Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.565 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,685 (€1,710) in Guarda.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)