Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.232 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,654 (€1,697) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)