Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.530 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,552 (€1,589) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)