Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.742 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,969 (€1,692) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (33 minutes ago)