Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.370 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥237,804 (2,174 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 700 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)