Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.479 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,521 (1,979 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)