Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.301 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥264,567 (元15,292) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)