Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.428 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥250,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥241,930 (元14,727) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 150 Dirham (43 minutes ago)