Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.220 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥387,067 (元23,864) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)