Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 JPY / VEF *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,297 (Bs 453,253,634) in Guanare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)