Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.298 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥229,450 (Mex$ 36,435) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)