Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.799 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,421 (Mex$ 34,560) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)