Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.720 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥283,525 (€2,186) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)