Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.251 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥405,311 (€3,371) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (35 minutes ago)