Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.601 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥239,492 (€1,922) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥226,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)