Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.885 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥285,521 (€2,165) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)