Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.094 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥235,540 ($2,120) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥234,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (about 2 hours ago)