Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.324 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥231,508 (€1,736) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥230,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)