Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 110.601 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 23% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥283,757 ($2,566) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥230,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨60,990 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)