Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 114.115 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 27% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥302,099 ($2,647) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥238,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)