Cost of living comparison between Grand Dakar, Senegal and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18425 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥376,376 (2,042,773 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)