Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20801 JPY / XOF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥270,366 (1,299,801 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥265,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (29 minutes ago)