Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 126.128 JPY / KYD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 47% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥574,132 (CI$4,552) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)