Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.885 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,834 (€1,705) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)