Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 131.718 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥251,405 (€1,909) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)