Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.374 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥369,823 (€3,072) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (31 minutes ago)