Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.677 JPY / NIO
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,652 (54,847 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)