Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.775 JPY / NIO
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥319,060 (84,511 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)