Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.676 JPY / NIO
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥205,970 (56,031 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)