Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.817 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,876 (R$ 8,012) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)