Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.314 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,045 (R$ 5,863) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)