Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.328 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥208,113 (R$ 7,096) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)