Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.856 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥277,729 (21,603 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)