Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.023 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥283,695 (21,783 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥269,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (27 minutes ago)