Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.483 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥283,149 (21,000 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥265,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)