Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.092 JPY / ETB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥390,625 (76,714 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)