Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06822 JPY / CDF
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥273,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥250,678 (3,674,634 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)