Cost of living in Gold Coast, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.194 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥431,000 (AU$5,059) in Gold Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (39 minutes ago)