Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.527 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥341,358 (R$ 9,608) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (32 minutes ago)