Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.626 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,040 (7,217 zł) in Gliwice.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)