Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.320 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,313 (E£ 30,903) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 2 hours ago)