Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.022 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 30% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥283,418 (E£ 40,360) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (39 minutes ago)