Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.181 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥281,938 (E£ 45,611) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (22 minutes ago)